Provisionally booked dates will be held for 14 days and can only be confirmed once the deposit and booking form have been received.
Book Your Event
Payment Terms & Booking Deposit
Please return the booking form with a £1500 non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit.
6 months before the event a further £2000 will be due.
The final balance is due one month before the wedding – please refer to your wedding quotation.
Corporate & Private Bookings:
Please return the booking form with the appropriate non-refundable, nontransferable booking deposit, as outlined below:
- £0 – £1000 spend = £250 booking deposit
- £1001 – £3000 spend = £500 booking deposit
- £3001 – £6000 spend = £1500 booking deposit
- £6001 + spend = £2500 booking deposit
The final balance is due 1 month prior to the event. All booking deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notice of cancellation periods and percentages charged upon cancellation.
- 12 to 6 months prior to the event: 50% of total event costs (including catering & booking deposit).
- 6 to 3 months prior to the event: 75% of total event costs (including catering & booking deposit).
- 3 months prior to the event: 100% of total event costs (including catering & booking deposit).
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Only once written confirmation is
received will the cancellation become effective.
Cheques: All cheques are made payable to The Italian Villa.
Bank transfers can be made to:
The Italian Villa, Lloyds Bank Plc, Sort code: 30-91-08, Account No: 57726560. For bank transfers please put your name and invoice number as a reference. Debit/Credit card payments are accepted over the phone (credit card payments are subject to a charge of 2.6% of the total amount).
Please complete and return the booking form below with your deposit. On receipt of your booking form and deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking at the Italian Villa. Thank you.